film poster analysis

 E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\2334.jpg   

  1.  I think that the story is going to be about humans fighting robots. This is shown through the iconography  of the poster as it looks as if it is set in the future therefore giving me that conclusion of robots. Their facial expressions and body language connotes as if the woman is the villain and that the man is the hero as shown by the light on the man and the cigarette in the woman's hand.  
  2. I believe that this is a hybrid type of a film which means it has a combination of 2 genres which is sci-fi and action. 
  3. I think that the target audience is 15+. 
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\996247.jpg

  1. I think that there will be a murderer trying to kill this group of friends. I think that it'll be more funny rather than scary due to there facial expressions and body language. It seems to be a mixture of movies all in one.
  2. I think that this is also a hybrid type of film as its a combination of comedy and thriller. 
  3. I think that the target market would also be 15+. 
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\975284.jpg

  1. I think that this film will be about a boy who becomes unemployed and possibly leaves home to find another job. I have made this conclusion due to the setting in the background which shows he is trying to look for something and it gives me the idea that it is an old film which is why I had the idea that he could be unemployed.
  2. I think that this could be a drama type of film.
  3. this could possibly target 15+ audience.
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\28QUAD.jpg

  1. I think that this film is about a boy who goes searching for something and uncovers something peculiar. I have made this conclusion due to the iconography that he is looking in a hole in the ground with a shocked facial expression
  2. I believe that this could be an adventure type of film. 
  3. This could target an aged 12 audience. 
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\503494.jpg

  1. I think that this movie is going to be about a group of people uncovering a mystery or trying to catch the people who have sinned due to the title "sin city". I have made this conclusion due to the iconography of the film poster as its black meaning there is mystery and danger as well as the characters facial expressions and they're props that they are holding in their hands.
  2. I believe this is another hybrid type genre mixed with both action and thriller. 
  3. This would target an audience of 15+.
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\PFD1671.jpg

  1. I think that this is movie is about a ghost pirate trying to collect blood from Jack Sparrow and as a result of that he has to fight the ghost and avoid his fate. I have come to this conclusion due to the tag line "dead mans chest". 
  2. I think that this is once again a hybrid genre mixed with both action and adventure.
  3. This would target an audience of an age 15+. 
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\985911.jpg

  1. I think that this movie is about 2 people who have found true love yet their parents try to arrange their marriage instead and due to that they end up finding their own way to their true person. I have come to this conclusion due to the iconography of the 2 stars body language
  2. I think that this is another hybrid genre but this time mixed with both comedy and romance.
  3. This may also target an audience of 15+.
E:\My docs\My Pictures\Film Stills\503577.jpg

  1. I think that this movie would be about a boxer who many people would want to sign and make money off. I have come to this conclusion due to the tag "million dollar baby". They also have pretty serious facial expressions which show me that this is not a game and that this could possibly be a life or death situation.
  2. I think that this is an action type of movie. 
  3. This would also target more of a 15+ audience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project

750 word analysis

preliminary exercise