Mise-en-scene video feedback and learner response

 1. WWW: Original use of post production, use of sound, facial expressions, good performance, costume appropriate and villain/killer identity hidden.

     EBI: No 100 word summary, No shot list, Camera angles, different music, follow the brief. 

2. WWW: Good acting, good use of costume and props.

     EBI: Black and white, needs to be a recreation. 

3. It was more of a last minute video with last minute video if I am being honest so I don't think it helped as much which is what caused my video to be all over the place. 

4. I should stick to the original as best as I can and follow the task steps so that I could do better. 

5. It's important as it helps to analyse every little detail so that when i have to produce something i should try and include everything the original video has. It's the little things that interest the person who's watching and so everything counts into consideration. It also breaks down the video into smaller things that you wouldn't think of while watching.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project

750 word analysis

preliminary exercise