ignite presentation learner response

1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories.

WWW: detailed research, reference to theorists, media language, lighting linked to genre

EBI: too much text on screens, no pictures, more preparation needed, need more explanation, nothing about digital convergence/industry.  

2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

WWW: detailed presentation
EBI: need images, more preparation regarding my concept 

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others? 

I think that my concept is fine but I need to do more preparation regarding my concept. I believe that it is possible and that it is appropriate for the audience I specified in my presentation and in the brief. I don't think that I fully thought out my whole production properly which is why it wasn't the best but I think that with the right research and preparation it may come out great. I need to work on my confidence and my communication skills which is what I believe I lacked during the presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project

750 word analysis

preliminary exercise